Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Late Mother's Day!



I know I am a week late on posting about Mother's Day but I want everyone, especially my kids to know how much I love being a mom.  They keep me hopping with all the things they do, I love each of their different personalities and I love the quiet moments (though they are few) that I get to spend with each of them.  
*Chandler is growing up so fast and is learning to be very responsible.  He is a big help around the house.
*Tyren is my peacemaker and is very content to just chill.  He makes us laugh everyday with his constant bizarre statements.
*Courtnie is our "Little Miss Social" she needs to always be going, doing and playing.  Life is
 always better when you are doing it with a friend.
*Meagan is my little buddy.  I cart her around from place to place, meeting to meeting and she is so good.  She always tells me from the back seat that I am her best Mom!

Happy Mother's Day also to the two best GRAMMAS  in the world!  We love you!

5 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Glad you had a great mothers day! You are a great mom-always on the go.

Palinista! said...

I do love the Carter kids. You are a fun Mom and a fantabulous music leader. I responded to your comment about reality TV on my blog - I LOVE LOVE LOVE bravo too! sytycd starts Thursday!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Just remember, I loved you first. I'm the winner!

Anonymous said...

NO I LOVED YOU FIRST!!!

Jason

Anonymous said...

love the little girl with her legs spread she wants the men to see her little kid pu--y she is such a good girl