Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!

Ok, I just have to make one thing clear I am not a "Twilight Freak", "Twilight Groupie", "Edward Nut" or anything else that you would call people that are totally obsessed with these books.  HOWEVER, I did go to the midnight showing last night (I am going on 3 1/2 hours of sleep so I hope this entry makes sense) and even though I wasn't wearing my Twilight apparel, painted bite marks on my neck (people really did do this) or splash my face and hair with glitter I really liked this movie.  Alright I think I can say I loved this movie!!  I was not disappointed plenty of romance, action and entertainment!  There is my little review take it for what it is.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I'm impressed that you went! Isn't your bedtime like 9pm. JK! No really! :) I'm running on very little sleep too and when I did sleep I dreamed about vampires...go figure! I enjoyed the movie but can't stop laughing...it was a bit cheesy. Biology scene-lol, Jasper-lol.

Carolyn Hansen said...

I want to talk to you about it! I had mixed feelings...loved some parts and wished for a much bigger budget on other parts.

Heather said...

Okay, so you need to read the book teacher woman!! The book made the movie so much better. Maybe you could listen to it on tape at the gym since I know how busy you are!! :)

Anonymous said...

If it talks like a duck, if it walks like a duck, if is acts like a duck . . . Well, you know the rest.