Friday, November 21, 2008

DISCO FEVER

We hosted a Murder Mystery Dinner (3 weeks ago, I know it was a while ago but I love the pictures so I need to post about it) and the theme was "Staying Alive".  Apart from being with friends which is always fun we loved dressing up, acting goofy, and using funny accents.  We had such a great time!  Can you guess who the murderer is?  Which one looks suspicious to you?
Disco Queen (I feel the fever, ok those pants are a little tight.  I need some toning on those thighs) and Fletch is working Overtime
Mr. Artsy Fartsy (he did this a little too well if you know 
what I mean) and Broadway Extradonaire
Martial Arts Pro (with a hilarious accent) and Miss Good Looking 
(watch out she isn't what she appears to be)
Singing Sensation and Mr. I Think I Am Too Sexy
The whole gang: Smiths, Jensens, Carters, Rivers

7 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Those are some priceless pictures! I'm still waiting for you to come over.

Anonymous said...

Having lived through this era, I must state that you guys would have fit in perfectly! Well, not with the normal folks like me, but with the odd group gathering on the corner of Haight-Asbury. Now THAT was a popular place to hangout. I know, I know, that was before your time.

You have awesome friends!

. said...

fletch rules!

Carolyn Hansen said...

Love the photos! You guys are seriously fun.

The Wright's said...

I guess since I confessed to Paul today that I have on occasion been blog stocking you I thought I better say HI and post a comment. It has been fun to see you guys after so long. I remember when Chandler was just a little guy. Boy how time flies. :) I hope that you are all doing well and that you have a great holiday season.

Heather said...

I love the pics! What a fun night it looks like you all had. It looks like everyone did a good job dressing the part.

Joy said...

Looks like some serious fun. Hope you don't mind I got your blog from Alvords. You are tooo coool, Mitch thinks so too. He says thanks for the M&Ms :)