Friday, January 30, 2009

Tailgate-Kick Off Party!!

Last week was our YW's New Beginnings.  Heather and I 
are a little freakish when it comes to sports so we did a 
Kick Off Party!  It was so much fun!
We had each "team" make a team flag with their motto on it and 
then they each made up a team fight song using the theme of a primary song.  The girls and parents really got into it and were definitely good sports.
Talk about good sports...we asked the bishopric to dress as the refs.  These guys are so awesome and they are willing to do anything for us, even the silly stupid things.  Thanks again you guys!  Chris really got into it and threw a yellow flag at one of the girls.  Jason said he felt a little naked in white pants.  I think they all fit the part perfectly.  

5 comments:

Margie and Mark said...

Shauna, you are so creative! I'll have to hit you up for ideas if I'm ever in YW again. Your scarface experience may be my future. I've got a few skin treasures to check out that are questionable--I hate this part of the aging process!

Kim said...

What a Young Women's President! I can see why the Bishop was so set on YOU! You always do such a fabulous job at everything you do! Love that you got those men in those tight white pants. I couldn't help but laugh when Jason walked out the door. I wanted a picture but he wasn't having it. He told me when he got home what a great job you guys did.
P.S. Thanks for the lucioius layers you sent over! It will drive me crazy all day intil it is gone. Thanks for everything yesterday! You are a great friend! I can't wait to hit babies R us!

Kirst said...

Looks like it was super fun. I know you did a great job.

Lori said...

shauna, you rock! i will never be surprised to see you standing behind the great things you do. wish i was there to participate in the fun.
lori (young, if you still remember me.)

Carolyn Hansen said...

I wish you were my Young Women's President. You are amazing!