Sunday, August 9, 2009

FUN in the SUN!

WOW what a fun vacation we had to Lake Powell! We were invinted again by the Brodericks and the Bently's and a couple of there friends Jessica, Jake, Allie, and Wesley. These were some of our pictures of what a great time we had at Powell.

Chandler and Allie hanging on for dear life and Tyren slipping of the back.
Tyren and Sarah taking a little swim behind the houseboat.
Meagan keeping her balance on the kneeboard.
Tyren showing off his skills on the tube.
All the teenagers trying to make a pyramid on one Tube.
Meagan and Tyren waiting to be pulled.

6 comments:

Annie said...

So fun! I love your pictures. I am so glad you guys had a great time. Love you!

Mary said...

Great pictures! What a fun family vacation.

Colett (*.*) said...

You are definately an on the go family, always doing such fun stuff. I am proud of you for giving wake boarding a try, I don't think I could do it!

Margie and Mark said...

Shauna, you make wakeboarding look good (and easy :) Someday I hope to accomplish such a feat but for now it's waterskiing. Looks like so much fun. I hope to see you one of these years or the next time we're in UT :)

Colett (*.*) said...

Dear Meagan,
you are funny, and silly, I like to play at your house, and be nice to eachother, you have beautiful and soft hair, I like to ride bikes and play house with you. I like how you talk and jumping on the tramp with you and play in the sandbox with you and swing.
Love,
Millie

Anonymous said...

Looks fun. We should plan a vacation like that in the next year or two? Just throwing it out there--

Jason