Sunday, September 20, 2009

Random Happenings from Carters!

For Labor Day we decided to go up to Park City and ride the Alpine Slide. Unfortunately for us everyone else had the same idea. We waited in line for 50 minutes for the Alpine Slide. Yuck!

But we waited in line for the coaster for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Yes, you read correctly 1 hour and 20 minutes. Was it worth it? No, but if you ask the kids they would do it again and again, with the wait!
Meagan off to her first day of preschool! My little buddy off to her adventures.

Happy 38th Birthday to Paul!
Happy 24th to Annie!
Happy 64th to Dad Carter!
38 Reasons I love Paul:
1. Are you kidding me? I have seen this done for people's birthdays, anniversaries etc. Don't get me wrong I love the idea, BUT I am a busy lady, it is a miracle I am blogging today. I just don't have the time to list 38 reasons, so just know that I love Paul very much and he is a great husband, father and friend!
Chandler's 8th Grade Football
He loves to play and has made many friends. What a great bunch of kids! They have only won one game but they sure give it their all.

7 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

You are too funny! And yes... you are a busy lady! Have you watched the movie yet?

Shauna said...

Of course I haven't watched the movie yet! I am a busy lady and by the time I get into bed I am too exhausted. Glad to hear that you are going to Lake Powell, you will LOVE it!

Vocabdiva said...

Hi, cutie toots (who is also my VERY SMART SISTER... you always have been, you know.) !

Happy to see your latest entry: it's good to stay caught up with the busy haps of your family, even if it's via the Internet!

Love to love you, busy lady.
See you in a few days, wink!

Margie and Mark said...

I love the "Are you kidding? I am too busy part," too! That's exactly what I'm thinking when I read those things but they're nice thoughts anyway. Your husband knows how much you love him and vice verse, so it's all good in the blogging world :)

Mary said...

The question for the day: Are random happenings really random?

Hey busy lady, glad you're putting in the effort to make those random family events happen. Cute pix.

Just us Three said...

That's a great post. I can't believe you have time either! But I love seeing the pictures of the whole family. You're amazing:)

Dave and Lindsay said...

Hey!! I am so glad to hear from you! We went to Disneyland on our honeymoon too!! And we atleast go once or twice every year too, probably more now that we are so close. We always get season passes. I think we need to plan a trip together, lol!! I hope all is well with you guys...we miss you!