Friday, March 13, 2009

FUN in the SUN!

DISNEYWORLD FOR 4 DAYS!  One of the greatest vacations...so far!  I think what set this trip apart was we went with my brother and his cute family.  My kids were so excited to spend time with their cousins that we usually only get to see once a year.  Definite differences between Disneyland and Disneyworld but however you look at it it is still Disney and the Carters sure do love Disney!

The whole gang entering Magic Kingdom!  This day was hot hot hot!  My favorite thing was how cool everything was decorated.
Toy Story Mania-What a great ride, not only for kids but the adults love it also!
Animal Kingdom was our first stop, the kids loved this place especially Expedition Everest.  Grandpa tried it once and vowed never to go again, the kids however couldn't get enough of it.

Thanks Hansens for letting us tag along!  We would love to come again!  (if we didn't drive you too crazy)

9 comments:

Joy said...

How fun! I would love to take my kids again. It's been a while.

Annie said...

I am so glad you guys have fun! I want to come see all of your pictures! Love you.

Mary said...

Awesome blog post. We really did have fun, didn/t we? Let's do it again!!!

Anonymous said...

Makes you feel young again. What a good time, what good kids. Loved it. Hooray for family and for grandkids. Expedition ride was a little frightening. Don't go if you are a coward. Grandpa

STEPHANIE said...

Yay! A post! Looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad warmer weather is getting closer so we can all hang out.

Kim said...

I am jealous of all the fun family vacations the Carters take. Lucy is too. She keeps asking her dad to take her to Disneyworld. Looks like great time!

Margie and Mark said...

Now that is a whirlwind weekend! From UT to FL and with four kids--fun and tiring! It was great to see you and your families in photos. Everyone is so cute and I love that the cousins got to hang out and play together (we miss that).

Carolyn Hansen said...

We had such a great time with you guys! I hope that it wasn't a one time only deal and that we'll have many more family vacations together. It so much fun to see the kids together. They really love each other! (and we love you!)

Anonymous said...

I will quote the kids after riding Expedition Everest: AGAIN AGAIN!!

Lets go AGAIN!!

Jason