Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A WEEK IN REVIEW!

Lots of happenings at the Carters.  This is just a brief look at some of the highlights!

Draper Temple Dedication-Chandler was a little sleepy due to the late night with Gramma. (need I say more) Tyren that it was really cool!  I just enjoyed being there with my boys and experiencing this special event with them.
Cousins Erin and Lindsey were in town so Gramma Watters planned a little lunch gathering at her house.  So fun to see everyone! (even though most of us live only 10 minutes away from each other)
GOODBYE to the Stanleys!  Our good friends moved this week to Ohio, we will miss you terribly.  Joni has been such a great friend, you will not find anyone more sincere, caring and loving than her.  And I know that Paul is really going to miss BJ as his golfing partner.  Of course plans are already being made to go and visit them and watch Tiger play in a golf tournament.  Can't wait!
We went out to dinner on Monday with the whole Carter Clan.  I haven't seen them forever so it was good to sit and chit chat.  I just love this picture of Meagan and Beckett.
Chandler...I mean Elder Carter had missionary month this month.  What a great experience for these kids to have.  It is so fun to watch your kids grow up and do things that challenge them, especially when it is something that they can really learn from.

4 comments:

Vocabdiva said...

Yay! I get to be the first to comment on the awesome blog post and cool pics. Not only are you one of the busiest women I know, you're also focused on doing the right stuff--play, church, school, and family. Whew! Good stuff. Love you, sis!

Mary said...

Busy life. Worthwhile activities. Chandler sure does look like a missionary all ready to step out. Before we know it we'll all be waving good-by as the plane soars away!!

Sure do love you and your cute family.

Anonymous said...

Are those seriously your kids Shauna? They're so big! And hip! And cute! I loved seeing you the other week! Keep posting so I can keep up with you!

Bryan Stanley said...

Hi Shauna! How are you? I think about you all the time and wonder what you are up to. We sure miss you guys. Next time we come out we need to meet for dinner. Say hello to everyone for us.
Love,
Joni