Monday, March 16, 2009

Thirty, flirty, thriving and fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRSTIN!
Just a shout out to a terrific 4th grade teacher and an amazing friend!  This weekend was her big three - 0 and we celebrated in style by spending Friday night up in Park City.  We watched girly movies until the wee hours of the morning, went shopping for a sexy pair of jeans, gave each other pedicures (which apparently my husband things is way bizarre, I don't care it was fun) and went for an awesome run in the morning.  I would download the picture of us in our running gear with a beautiful blue sky and the sky resort in the background but each picture takes about 20 minutes to download (anyone know why?)
Love you much Kirstin!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Kirstin! What a fun way to Celebrate. Nothing wrong with Pedicures- I just wish I was in on the fun. We were just talking about you yesterday. Emilee saw marathon of some sort up by BYU and she was sure you were in it. We also think of you around March Madness time. She was wishing she was watching the games during school time. Hope you had a fabulous Birthday!
Love, the Millers

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kirstin! Wish I could have shared in the fun! Maybe next year!

Mary said...

Kirstin, you look fabulous!! Happy Birthday! Shauna, you are an awesome friend.

Kirst said...

Thanks to all the fun birthday greetings. It was a fun filled day/weekend. I can't believe I am thirty I still feel like I am 18. Something must be wrong with your computer.